2014: New Year’s Resolutions!
I will never not make New Year’s Resolutions. I love lists too much. Sorry not sorry.
1) Stop procrastinating. I have so many books, video games and movies in my Netflix queue that I haven’t even glanced at since buying them or adding them and it’s pretty sad. My unread book pile is larger than my read pile and it’s overwhelming! This year I want to make sure to dedicate enough time to all of the things that slipped through the cracks.
2) Do well in school. I think this goal will be pretty consistent until I graduate. Next semester I’ll be taking Concepts of Biology, Creative Writing I and an online Nutrition class! I’m taking a break from my prerequisites to get some of the electives I’ll have to do knocked out of the way and am really excited about Spring term! The financial aid I was recently randomly awarded doesn’t hurt either, though. 😛
3) Finally organize the junk on my computer. It’s line an empty black void that I save pictures to and never see again. I want to get an external hard drive so I can store and organize all the photos and files I’ve been pack ratting over the last few years!
4) Save more money. My savings account is pretty pathetic. I’d like to change this! 😛
5) Touch the Pacific ocean. We’re planning on taking a trip to California in April and this East coast girl is ready to see the west side! 😀 We’re hopefully going to be seeing San Francisco and Portland, maybe more places if we’re able to save up enough! I’m so excited!
6) Read 10,000 pages. I hope I read more than this but it’s a nice, round number to shoot for!
2013 has been a huge learning experience, but I’m not sorry to see it go. I am so ready for 2014!
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!! 😀