Hello, and welcome to my commissions area! I’d love to work with you to make something special & unique – you can email me at letsgetgalactic(at)gmail.com, or DM me via Etsy. Please fully review the information below before sending an inquiry to ensure that your question isn’t already answered, and so that you have all the information that I’ll need to get back with you regarding pricing & other details.
Note: This page is for artwork & art commissions. My social media scheduling & marketing services are done on an hourly basis; please contact me directly if you’re interested with details regarding your brand & ideal scope of work. If I feel we’d be a good fit, I will get back with you to schedule a Zoom consultation within 2 weeks.
General Commission Policies:
- Payment must be made in full before work begins.
- Payment plans up to 6 months are available; please be sure to reach out far enough in advance regarding commissioned work if you expect to need a payment plan, as you will not receive the finished product until after the payment plan has completed.
- Payments can be made via Etsy, Paypal, or Venmo.
- Commissions are nonrefundable; no portion of a payment plan is refundable, even if cancelled. All payments are final.
- I retain the original design copyrights and rights to share all completed work in my portfolio, with respect given to project release time tables and time frame reliant NDAs. (I can show examples of the things I make for you to new clients, but will not do so until you have formally announced the project yourself)
- Contact me with your commission details: your color and theme ideas, rough sketches, inspiration photos/sources, and budget are all helpful & necessary details. I typically respond within 48 hours, but please give me up to 2 – 5 business days before following up.
- Once details have been agreed upon and payment has been made, I will work on your commission. For digital and custom pieces, I will send 1-2 sketches to ensure that you like the design before I begin.
- Any changes to the design will need to be made at this stage; they can be done later, but it is more difficult depending on the extent of the changes, and may incur an additional fee. To avoid this, I try to check-in often to make sure that the person commissioning the piece likes the direction! Note that this process is for in depth, fully custom pieces – average portraits will be done in the style of the photo provided.
- Free shipping (with tracking) via USPS is included with watercolor and physical commissions. For digital commissions, please make sure to provide an email to send the finished work files. If it is a digital commission that products are being made / sent to you, additional fees will be applied to cover costs & shipping.
Specific commission details below:
Custom Coloring & Activity Books
Pricing: Starts at $150 for personal, $350 for commercial (expedited completion, additional pages, or printed books will increase the cost)
Availability: NO open slots available – contact me to be added to the waitlist.
Looking for the ultimate in memorable gift-giving? Have a new book or project you want to promote by distributing coloring books made specifically for your ideas? I have multiple coloring books’ worth of experience under my belt, and would love to make one for you! Whether it’s for your mom or for you to sell to your readers & fans, let’s do it together!
Personal coloring book packages include 2 printed copies of custom 15-page books with up to 10 coloring pages, 3 activity pages, full overall cover/page design, and space for an optional short intro or dedication.
Commercial coloring book packages include 1 physical prototype copy and all digital files & printer recommendations for books to be distributed by the commissioning client. Base start pricing incl. full commercial licensing rights, original artwork created for the book based on commissioner’s ideas/themes (10 pages), 5 activity pages, full overall cover/page design, and 2 pages of space for optional intro, dedication, or information provided by the client.
Pricing: Starts at $75 for personal use, $100 for logos/business cards/convention table signs, and $175 for digital book covers – contact me with full details for accurate quote!
Availability: 2 open slots available
Looking for a totally custom piece of artwork that’s just for you? Want a colorful piece of art to use as your blog header or social media cover? Need a book/album/magazine cover or sticker design? Let’s work together!
Commercial licensing rights for finished work is available, and I’m also happy to refer distributors for poster, sticker, and print production in large quantities once the commission is complete in situations where the work will be used commercially.
Pricing: $85 for up to 2 pets per 5 x 7 watercolor portrait
Availability: 2 open slots available
Immortalize your best little furbuds with an original watercolor portrait! I’ll use your favorite photo of your cute little babies to create a colorful & cute portrait that can be framed and/or scanned to share with the world!
You can choose the background colors and also tell me if you’d like your pet’s name on the portrait! Please make sure the photos sent are clear and in good lighting for representational accuracy.
#ToonMe Style Digital Portraits
Pricing: $25 for 1 person or pet half-tooned, $40 for a couple or for 1 person or pet full-tooned
Availability: 1 open slot available
Toon your favorite selfie for a fun social media profile picture! Show off your funky fresh style with a stylized cartoon drawing of yourself, your pet, or someone you love! These make great gifts for friends & loved ones.
Custom DIY Embroidery Kits
Pricing: $50 for a 5-inch kit including up to 5 floss colors
Looking to get started with embroidery, but feelin’ super extra about it? Want to give your crafty pal a gift they’ll remember forever? Let’s work together to create a full embroidery kit!! I’ll work with you to create the embroidery design, and then send the full package (including all supplies needed to complete the project) to you!!